[Sigia-l] Lead User Experience-London-£60,000+ (Strategy + Product)

Ben Clarfelt | Zebra People ben at zebrapeople.com
Thu May 10 09:55:56 EDT 2012

A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a lead UX consultant to join one of
the coolest, most creative digital agencies I work with.

I know this agency well and love them, very playful culture, who ultimately
love to solve complex problems with innovative solutions. Find that the best
way to solve a client’s problem is to get involved at the beginning of
projects, where they can add there thinking right from the start. Really
like the way they work, collaboration is key to all their work, big ideas
and strategic thinking is key to their methodology. Company has an extremely
low retention rate which I think says a lot about the company.

My client is around 35 people strong, however is growing significantly so a
great opportunity to join this extended family and help grow and develop
with the company.

The Role

The Lead User Experience consultant will come on board and own the UX across
a wide range of digital products and services. You will work very closely
with creative, planning and the technical team to help shape and solve
complex digital problems. You will get involved at all stages across
strategy, research and UX design.

This is a client facing role, so it’s important you are comfortable
presenting to a wide array of clients from internal and external
stakeholders.

Opportunity to work on a huge variety of interesting projects from
redesigning the transactional site of a global financial bank to working on
a brand new social product based project. Worth noting that all work is
across web, mobile, tablet, TV.

The Candidate

The position is a hands on role, however as the lead UX consultants you will
have line management responsibility, direct mentoring and training of 2 UX
consultants.

Important you can produce a wide range of UX deliverables from rapidly
sketching and scamping concepts and prototypes to more formal UX
deliverables such as wireframes, sitemaps, user journeys to name just a few.

You will be able to inspire others around you, be a fantastic creative
thinker and ultimately produce amazing User Experience.

Salary; £55k-65k

Location; London

If this sounds like you or you want to hear more details then please send
your CV to ben at zebrapeople.com or call me on 0207 729 4771

[image]

Ben Clarfelt
Senior User Experience Recruitment Consultant

T: 0207 729 4771   or   M: 07967 313466

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com   Twitter:
<http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople> @benclarfelt

New Website now LIVE!  <http://www.ZebraPeople.com> www.ZebraPeople.com

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems
operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan
this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.