[Sigia-l] Freelance UX | 3-4 month contract | Full-service digital agency

Ollie Willams | Cogs Agency Ollie at cogsagency.com
Wed Jun 27 11:47:50 EDT 2012

Afternoon all,

I have a new long term contract to brief you on working at an international digital agency with offices in London.  They're a full service agency and the project will be working with a financial services brand on a ecommerce project.

You will need to have ecommerce experience to be considered and a portfolio of work to back it up.  It would be a bonus too if you have financial services experience but it wouldn't be a dealer breaker if you don't.

On a daily basis your responsibilities creation of UX deliverable and working with the team to create logical solutions.  You will need to have strong UX design skills and a strategic thought process.

If you would like to be considered for this contract please get in touch with me directly or drop you CV and work samples over.

Rate:                     £370-400 per day
Duration:             3-4 months
Start date:           asap

Ollie Williams
Senior UX Consultant
Cogs Agency | MARA 'Agency of the Year' 2011
Office:         +44 (0) 207 749 0777
Mobile:       +44 (0) 7903 096491
Web:            www.cogsagency.com<http://www.cogsagency.com/>

Blog:              www.cogsagency.com/blog/<http://www.cogsagency.com/blog/>
LinkedIn:   www.linkedin.com/in/olliew<http://www.linkedin.com/in/olliew>
Twitter:        www.twitter.com/cogsagency<http://www.twitter.com/cogsagency>

CONFIDENTIALITY: The information in this email and any attachment is confidential. It is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or disseminate the information, or take any action in relation to it and please delete this e-mail.

Our standard Terms & Conditions will apply to any engagement as a result of the information contained in this document unless other arrangements have been agreed in writing.

The acceptance of CVs, interviewing or engagement by your organisation of a candidate introduced by Cogs Agency shall be deemed to be an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions of Business. These terms are available at any time on request to hello at cogsagency.com<mailto:hello at cogsagency.com>

For more information please visit <a href="http://www.mimecast.com">http://www.mimecast.com<br>
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.
</a>