[Sigia-l] User Experience, 3 Months, London, £400-RESPONSIVE DESIGN

Ben Clarfelt | Zebra People ben at zebrapeople.com
Fri Jul 27 07:03:17 EDT 2012

User Experience Consultant required for a very exciting large responsive
design contract. This is a huge project for my client, opportunity to work
on one of their most iconic and popular products, a product which most
people would love to work on.

You will be working in a lean UX/agile framework and will be working with a
wide range of quite tricky stakeholders. Extremely important you have
responsive design experience, experience you can demonstrate to my client in
an interview.  Very important you are a good communicator and can solve
complex UX problems with innovative solutions, whilst defending your
solutions to the wider business.

Important you are experienced in full UCD lifecycle. You will be required to
work on site maps, user journeys, process  flows, wireframes, prototypes
etc. Working across web, mobile and tablet.

This is an amazing contract, happy to offer flexibility in working life
balance whilst the Olympics is on.

£400 a day.

Start Date; ASAP

Contract Length; 3 Months.

Location; London

If this sounds like you then please send your CV to ben at zebrapeople.com or
call me on 0207 729 4771 for more detail.

Thanks Ben.

[image]

Ben Clarfelt
Senior User Experience Recruitment Consultant

T: 0207 729 4771   or   M: 07967 313466

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com   Twitter:
<http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople> @benclarfelt

New Website now LIVE!  <http://www.ZebraPeople.com> www.ZebraPeople.com

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems
operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan
this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.