[Sigia-l] Lead UX, Mobile, IOS, £400

Ben Clarfelt ben at zebrapeople.com
Wed Dec 12 11:28:17 EST 2012

Hey,

My client a well known digital agency is currently seeking a Lead User Experience Contractor to work on a large mobile project for a very well known blue chip client of theirs.

Detail is limited due to NDA, however vital you are of a senior, lead UX level have solid mobile experience, ideally iOS. Work examples of your UX design for native apps will be important.

Project is around 1 month, however likely to be extended as my client is currently very busy.

£400 a day.
Start Date; Monday 17th December.
London.

If this sounds like you then please send your CV to ben at zebrapeople.com<mailto:ben at zebrapeople.com>

Thanks Ben.

[http://zebrapeople.com/assets/sig-2012-uxpeople/zebrapeople.gif]<http://zebrapeople.com/>
Ben Clarfelt
Director and User Experience Recruiter
T: 0207 729 4771   M: 07967 313466
Twitter: @benclarfelt<http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople>
www.zebrapeople.com<http://www.zebrapeople.com/>

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.