[Sigia-l] User Experience-£30,000-£40,000-London

Ben Clarfelt ben at zebrapeople.com
Thu Sep 29 10:32:14 EDT 2011

Due to the continued success of this leading top 100 digital agency a
fantastic opportunity has arisen for a UX Designer/Information Architect to
join on a permanent basis.

Great opportunity to work with some globally recognised brands on some
really exciting projects from major web redesigns, mobile, app, social media
and web-social experience projects. Recently been involved in some very
successful cross platform initiative for some leading TV shows.

Client is looking for a UX/IA who can run with projects from the beginning,
happy to mentor you and help improve your skill set but vital you have
enough experience not to be hand held throughout.  Vital you have a
portfolio demonstrating your personas, user journeys, wireframes, user
interaction skills. Portfolio needs to demonstrate your ability to take
user, business requirements and turn them into wireframes, solving complex
problems with innovative solutions.

Worth mentioning my client has recently invested in a new usability lab, so
if you’re interested in getting involved in some user research then this is
truly a great opportunity.

Currently team of 4 UX consultants, looking to grow and expand this, so real
opportunity to actually shape and grow the team. Chance to really get your
hands involved in some really interesting exciting work whilst increasing
your responsibility and fast tracking your career growth.

Location; London

Salary; £30,000-£40,000 (Depending on experience)

If this sounds like you then send your CV and portfolio to
ben at zebrapeople.com

Alternatively call me for a chat on 0207 729 4771.

Thanks Ben

Summer Offer – Refer a candidate that we place and we’ll buy you an iPad 2.

Ben Clarfelt
Senior User Experience Recruitment Consultant

T: 0207 729 4771   or   M: 07967 313466

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com   Twitter:
<http://www.twitter.com/zebrapeople> @benclarfelt

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you
must not read use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us
immediately, by clicking reply,
and delete this email. Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems
operate effectively and to
minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to scan
this mail it does not accept
liability for any viruses that may be contained in it.