[Sigia-l] Reminder - Interoperability for Health Information - ISKO-UK afternoon meeting on Tuesday 1 November

Seth Earley Seth at earley.com
Mon Oct 24 09:26:02 EDT 2011

I cannot attend but would be interested in materials from the conference or potentially having one or more speakers on one of our webinars.  This is an area where we are seeing a great deal of need for IA, metadata mapping and classification approaches.

Seth

Seth Earley
CEO
EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.