[Sigia-l] Calling Senior UX Consultants! - Full UCD

Jared Spool jspool at uie.com
Fri Nov 4 09:06:56 EDT 2011

Years of experience are the wrong way to look at the problem. Someone can work for 15 years and still be producing crap work. Someone can be doing brilliant work 3 years in.

You want to look at comparable work and experience. Have they done the things you need done? Does their portfolio, resume, and interview discourse demonstrate depth and understanding?

That's how you should evaluate. Of course, that's hard for a recruiter, who is really just hired to find bodies and has no trade experience, to judge.

Jared