[Sigia-l] Looking for an IA who wants to learn SharePoint

Caroline Starbird carolinestarbird at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 19:30:10 EDT 2011

Hi Seth,

I do IA/UX with a lot of taxonomy work at SpireMedia in Denver. We are the
premier web development boutique in Denver. I am not looking for a
different position now, but I am always interested in expanding my skills.
Thus, I am appreciative of the Early & Associates webinars.

I won't be in Boston the weekend of the Sharepoint course, but if there is
a virtual opportunity to attend, I would be interested in that.

Cheers,
Caroline