[Sigia-l] Looking for User Experience professionals based in Singapore

Melvin Jay Kumar melvink2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 23:55:20 EDT 2011

Hello All,

Apologies for the cross posting.

I am looking for user experience professionals based in Singapore for the
organization I am working in.

Company Info: The company is an American MNC and you will be working in a
global team.

You should have an education and/ or experience in any of the user
experience fields such as :

a) Information Architecture,
b) Human Factors,
c) HCI,
d) Interaction Design
e) related others....

You should also have working experience and knowledge in any or all of the
following :

a) Usability testing and user-centered design  techniques for gathering user
needs, identifying usability problems, and collecting feedback
inclusive of accessibility.

b) Principles and best practices for designing user interface that are
easy to use : Interface / Interaction Design and related areas

c) Information Architecture - Application of Taxonomies, Thesaurus,
search systems and related items.

-----------------------------------
Basic Job Description :

The individual should :

Bring strong, creative, conceptual and problem solving skills to translate
conceptual ideas (business needs and user goals) into interaction and design
solutions.

Assess data from multiple sources (product requirements, tech constraints,
UX research,etc..) and synthesize in order to develop efficient user
scenarios, taxonomies, classification schemes, navigation systems, design
patterns, etc.

Create and effectively present UX deliverables (wireframes, workflows,
prototypes, etc.​) to explain and negotiate design solutions to key
stakeholders.

Develop competitive assessments and perform site heuristic reviews.

Help define, request and incorporate relevant and recent UX research and
data from customer feedback to appropriately inform design decisions.

Help define UX performance metrics (error rate, abandon rate, average number
of clicks, perceived easiness, etc) for every project to track its success.

Help in the various stages of a project from the scoping to the design to
the testing and implementation .

Please email me for further information and we can  discuss further.

By the way, I'm not a recruiter, its for internal hiring.

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email me at
melvink2 at gmail.com

Thank You. =)

Regards,