[Sigia-l] Free Webinar Series: SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value

Sachie Hayashi sachie at earley.com
Wed Mar 16 13:37:51 EDT 2011

Hello,
Is your organization getting ready to implement SharePoint 2010?  Check out this free webinar series: SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value.

Topic:  Practical Approaches to Developing Rich Information Architectures in SharePoint 2010
Date/time: March 17, 2011 - 12:00 - 1:30 EDT
Free with registration:  http://tinyurl.com/4nqxndb

This is the third installment in our March Jumpstart series on SharePoint 2010 - Architecting for Business Value.  Jeff Carr, a Senior Information Architect with Earley & Associates, will provide a thorough look into the methodologies applied during a SharePoint 2010 intranet redesign project with a large construction company.  Through the presentation of this real life case study, you will learn about how the alignment of taxonomy and information architecture can lead to the creation of rich and intuitive user experiences
Additionally, Jeremy Bentley, CEO of Smartlogic, will talk about effective semantic analysis as input to user-centric information architectures.

Our Jumpstart webinars are a chance to dive deep into a topic.  If you missed the first two sessions  you can download the recordings once you are registered and catch up.  Then join us live for sessions 3 & 4.

Hope to see you there!

Best Regards- Sachie

Sachie Kelly Hayashi
EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.