[Sigia-l] Left-hand nav

minko mihaly minko.mihaly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 09:51:11 EST 2011

Dear Paola,

my company has lots of preferences :)
I have one argument to attach:
People are mostly right handed (unlike me), so when you want to navigate,
you have to go over the whole screen with your mouse pointer in order to
click on the desired navigation element. If one puts the navigation
right-side, than you don't have to cross the screen, the pointer is close to
your (mostly) right hand. This eliminates the X crossing effect.
What do you think?

Misi