[Sigia-l] Contract and Perm Jobs in Central London

Jonathan Baker-Bates jonathan at bakerbates.com
Sat Jul 30 18:09:49 EDT 2011

Hello SIGIA-L!

It's been a while, but I thought I'd break the silence with one of my
irregular job ads. The UX team just keeps expanding here at hotels.com. 3
years ago we were 3 people. Now we're 30!

So, the latest expansion sees me with oodles of budget for two 6-month
contract positions here in Covent Garden (Seven Dials). One is for a
specific piece of IA work involving lots of detailed modular shenanigans.
The other is for general UX. Come and give us your genius on some hard core
travel ecommerce!

But wait! I also have a permanent *Lead User Experience* position to fill.
This is to help me with design strategy and the business end of things a bit
while I get on with managing the team and generally pretending to be
important. BTW this role qualifies for a relocation package, if necessary.

Interested? Drop me a line and I'll send you a job description. Even if
you're not interested, it would be good to talk to you anyway.

Jonathan

PS: I'd link to the job descriptions from here but a) I can't deep link to
the damn Expedia Jobs site (no, really, it's rubbish) and b) one of them is
wrong at the moment and I'm trying to sort it out with HR.