[Sigia-l] Creative visionaries wanted for for R&D/Digital Innovation Lab (Boston, MA)

carolmtaylor at comcast.net carolmtaylor at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 16:09:06 EST 2011

Good afternoon folks,

My client is a flourishing digital innovation lab in Boston that creates a wide variety of engaging (and in my eyes, often magical) interactive installations and takes the possibilities of digital technology to the next level.

We are looking to add two more people to the team – an R&D Designer & Creative Technologist.

R&D/User Interface Designer

The R&D Designer will be working alongside the creative technologists in our Lab. S/he will be responsible for the look and feel of all projects. This includes interface, print, experiential and graphic design. In addition, S/he will assist in the conceptual development and human interaction aspects of all projects. Partnering with technologists to provide assets for user flows, application development and production, the ideal candidate will be a true team-player, who enjoys brainstorming with others & contributes to all aspects of the project lifecyle, from research and conceptual development phase through execution/implementation.

Creative Technologist

This person is a bit of creative visionary, a hybrid between an artist and programmer, who likes to experiment with the possibilities of digital technology. This person is able to facilitate ideas at the conceptual stages of a project, and help us take it all the way to execution. The ideal candidate has an eye for design complemented by a passion for interactivity and learning new things. Skilled in various languages and programming styles, this person is able to look at a problem and come up with a smart, logical solution.

Know someone who might be interested/qualified for these roles?
Please pass along this email to them - and have them submit resume & portfolio, along with target salary to CarolMTaylor(at)comcast(dot)net. (Note: This is not a position w/Comcast)

Referral Bonu$$$

Help me find the perfect candidates for this role, and if I place him/her successfully, you will receive a $1,000 referral bonus for each hired candidate!

Other:

· This position is full time, during regular business hours.
No offsite/offshore/remote talent please. No agencies please.

· At this time, we cannot provide visa sponsorship assistance

· Partial relocation stipend available for candidates within the U.S.

Thanks & I look forward to seeing more great work on your site!

Carol Taylor

CarolMTaylor at comcast.net
www.LinkedIn.com/In/CarolTaylorRecruits
Follow my blog at http://caroltaylorrecruits.blogspot.com/