[Sigia-l] Legal counsel for iphone and games?

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Wed Jan 19 20:24:07 EST 2011

Thanks much Dan!!!

Laura Hunter
Vivid Resources
office-424-237-2602
cell-559-303-9018
fax-310-919-1801
laura.hunter at vividresources.com
www.vividresources.com
skype-lehunter2009

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This e-mail message (including any attachments) contains confidential, non-public information.  It is intended to be communicated only to the named designated recipient(s). Unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination, or communication of this message or any information contained in this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender promptly by e-mail or telephone at the sender's location indicated above or contact Vivid Resources at 424 237 2602 or laura.hunter at vividresources.com.
If you received this in error, please delete the material from any computer.