[Sigia-l] Legal counsel for iphone and games?

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Wed Jan 19 18:28:16 EST 2011

I'm in need of legal counsel that is accustomed to representing people who
design and develop apps for the iphone.  I have a good friend who is
developing games for the iphone and needs assistance.

Any suggestions?  It would seem location is not an issues.

Thanks!

Laura

Laura Hunter

Vivid Resources

office-424-237-2602

cell-559-303-9018

fax-310-919-1801

laura.hunter at vividresources.com

www.vividresources.com

skype-lehunter2009

 <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2160.html> What lies behind us and
what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

This e-mail message (including any attachments) contains confidential,
non-public information.  It is intended to be communicated only to the named
designated recipient(s). Unauthorized use, reproduction, dissemination, or
communication of this message or any information contained in this message
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not an intended
recipient of this message, please notify the sender promptly by e-mail or
telephone at the sender's location indicated above or contact Vivid
Resources at 424 237 2602 or laura.hunter at vividresources.com.

If you received this in error, please delete the material from any computer.