[Sigia-l] the role of IAs in Data Journalism?

Ed Housman em_housman at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 11:09:51 EST 2011

I wonder, Eric, if there is currently any website that accepts short pieces from
budding writers who want to show their stuff to an audience for comment.  The
first few pages of a novel, a poem, a think piece, a memory, a dream ...

I just bought Dreamweaver and am thinking of possibilities.  Guess I should
Google that idea.

--Ed