No subject

Tue Dec 6 21:10:36 EST 2011

navigation (relationship) --> content --> presentation

Cocoon takes care of the content/presentation separation.  Topic maps
abstract the 'navigation' layer (relationships in a hypertextual
environment).  My 'dream system' needs to provide for a solution to all
three.  What are your plans to use Cocoon?

Jonathan