No subject

Tue Dec 6 21:10:36 EST 2011

--------------
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/javascript/2002/02/08/iframe.html
  NOTE: You may or not experience this problem, depending on a
combination of factors including your browser version, server platform,
HTTP headers, and browser settings. Trust me, if you simply target a
link at an IFRAME, some users will have problems with their reload and
back buttons.

I can't seem to find anything more specific than this... Does anyone
know for sure in which browsers this is a problem (I'm in IE6/winXP)?
What browser settings affect it?

Funny thing is, I see this problem on O'Reilly.net too!!

-Cf

[christopher eli fahey]
art: http://www.graphpaper.com
sci: http://www.askrom.com