No subject

Tue Dec 6 21:10:36 EST 2011

constantly guiding the work. And as changes, upgrades, etc happen to the
"system," requirements would be gathered to make the phase as efficient as
possible. Am I envisioning the ideal? Or am I way off base?

 - Jody

Jody A. Hankinson
   Information Architect ......| Interpreting strategy and processes
e: hank99 at bway.net             | into Internet applications.
t: 917.749.0910