[Sigia-l] Immediate Start - UX Freelancer - Send cv and portfolio to me at dean at zebrapeople.com

Dean Aston dean at zebrapeople.com
Tue Aug 23 05:58:39 EDT 2011

Who is available now?

I am looking for a UX freelancer to start immediately.

The problem is that the brief in the current project is not clearly defined.
It is the equivalent of someone asking you to design a car, but not
indicating how many doors there should be. So, this shows I am not looking
for someone who can just create deliverables in isolation, but I need
someone who can grasp the concept of the project and make commercially
viable suggestions.

You will work in collaboration with technologists, the Head of UX, and a
designer. The immediate requirement is for you to assist in the creation of
a prototype, which the stakeholders will review. Some of the wireframes will
require full design to aid to the look and feel of the prototype, whereas
others will be left basic.

In terms of tools, you must be comfortable using Axure and have experience
working on Sharepoint systems. It is a bonus if you have worked in a
professional services environment previously.

The interview procedure is straight-forward. You will have a telephone
interview, but it is imperative that you send me a copy of your portfolio so
that the hiring manager can review your work. Based on the telephone
interview and your portfolio, they will engage you until early September,
with a strong view to extending.

Please apply, by sending your cv and portfolio to me at dean at zebrapeople.com

Budget: up to £500 per day

ZP-june-offer

  Dean Aston

  Zebra People Ltd

  020 7729 4771 or 079808 795751

   <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com   Twitter:
<http://twitter.com/zebrapeople> @zebrapeople

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you must not read

use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us immediately, by
clicking reply, and delete this email.

Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst

it has taken reasonable steps to scan this mail it does not accept liability
for any viruses that may be contained in it.