[Sigia-l] Looking for Taxonomist for eComm project

Seth Earley seth at earley.com
Thu Nov 18 15:36:17 EST 2010

Hi there,

We currently have 7 taxonomists doing product data normalization for a large e commerce retailer.  Would be happy to chat with you on this (we have 35 consultants and 10 - 15 taxonomy, metadata and IA projects.  Mentioning the large team because your project requires a team that can scale and handle that level of effort)

We are located across the US and Canada.

Would be happy to chat with you about your project.

Seth Earley
CEO
EARLEY & ASSOCIATES, Inc.
Cell: 781-820-8080