[Sigia-l] Smart Draw

Samantha Bailey samantha at baileysorts.com
Wed May 19 15:25:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a client who is using SmartDraw, which I haven't used (I'm still a
Visio stalwart, with occasional forays into Axure). I'm trying to decide if
it's worth it to spend time/money so that we can be on the same platform or
if we should just continue to work in our separate universes (which is
mostly working). For those of you who use SmartDraw, I'd love some
pros/cons. Checked the sig-IA archives but didn't come up with a rich vein
on the topic. (This message is cross posted to IAI and SIG-IA for breadth.)

Thanks!
--

Samantha Bailey | samantha at baileysorts.com | http://baileysorts.com