[Sigia-l] Technology Showcase Webinar: Creating Innovative FAST Search Applications - June 29, 2010

Sachie Kelly Hayashi sachie at earley.com
Thu Jun 17 10:23:45 EDT 2010

Invitation
Join us for our next Technology Showcase webinar - Microsoft FAST Search, presented by Earley & Associates, Microsoft and Smartlogic.

To Register: http://www.earley.com/webinars/technology-showcase/fast?utm_campaign=FASTTechShowcase&utm_medium=groups&utm_source=other

Change the way you look at search in your organization.  This webinar will explore how a combination of recent advances in tools and approaches can enable a new vision and reality for search.