[Sigia-l] Anyone suggest a better global list?

Skot Nelson skot at penguinstorm.com
Wed Dec 29 16:09:56 EST 2010

I don't think Ziya killed the list, but s/he/it was certainly part of the decline. I set up a filter to just delete any mail from that address and it made the list usable again. As a consequence I may not be as aware of the timing of the list's demise as some.

At some point I noticed that nobody was RESPONDING to Ziya in their responses, so I assumed something had happened. I wondered if there's been a ban (which there should have been, in my view, a long time ago but Richard and I swapped mail on it and I appreciated his views on why there wasn't one.)

--
Skot Nelson

skot at penguinstorm.com

twitter. penguinstorm