[Sigia-l] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Tom Donehower tdonehower at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 19:43:31 EDT 2010

Stephanie, Eric, Skot, and the entire UX community I connect with and rely
on daily,

My deepest apologies for the LinkedIn spam. No, it's not how I operate or my
view of social media. In the end, I think I hit a button I probably
shouldn't have while attempting to do way too many things and you all got
dumped on along with a bunch of others. Again, my deepest apologies.

-Tom