[Sigia-l] Fwd: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Eric Reiss er at fatdux.com
Tue Aug 31 18:56:28 EDT 2010

Dear Mr. Donehower,

Is this really how you think social media works? Sending out a blanket
LinkedIn invitation to an entire newsgroup?

I'm incredibly curious to see your rationalization/excuse for this
bizarre (and incredibly rude) request.

Sincerely,
Eric Reiss
CEO
The FatDUX Group
www.fatdux.com

P.S. Please don't invite me again.

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Thomas Donehower <tdonehower at gmail.com> wrote:
> LinkedIn
> ------------
>

> sigia,

> - Thomas
>
> Thomas Donehower
> CEO at Xperience Interactive
> Greater Los Angeles Area
>
> Confirm that you know Thomas Donehower
> https://www.linkedin.com/e/-hf8pau-gdj1j03o-2b/isd/1621113007/opl4xvLf/
>

> ------
> (c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation
> ------------
> 2011  IA Summit
> March 30 - April 3, 2011
> Pre Conference Seminars: March 30-31
> IA Summit: April 1-3
> Hyatt Regency Convention Center
> Denver, CO
> -----
> *Plain text, please; NO Attachments

Eric Reiss
CEO
The FatDUX Group
Copenhagen, Denmark
http://www.fatdux.com
office: (+45) 39 29 67 77
mobile: (+45) 20 12 88 44
skype: ericreiss
twitter: @elreiss

If you received this in error, please let us know and delete the file.
FatDUX advises all recipients to virus scan all emails, and to eat
five portions of fruit and vegetables daily.

--
Eric Reiss
CEO