[Sigia-l] £350-£400-IA, UX-London-3-4 months. September Start.

Ben Clarfelt ben at zebrapeople.com
Fri Aug 27 10:37:36 EDT 2010

Hello all

I’ve just had a new great User Experience 3-4 month London based contract
come in.

Working for one of the fastest growing digital agencies out there you will
be working on  a very well known compare comparison site.

Exciting project delivering whole UX lifecycle. Very hands on project.
Upfront research, business-requirement gathering, wireframes, sitemaps,
personas to full delivery.

Client facing role. Very important you have the seniority to run a project.
Working in an agile environment.

Anyway to here more information just send your CV to ben at zebrapeople.com and
I will get in touch.

£350-£400.

Start Date; September.

Location; London.

zebrapeople120x90

Ben Clarfelt

Digital Consultant

t: 0207 729 4771

m: 07967 313466

 <http://www.zebrapeople.com/> www.zebrapeople.com

Follow us on Twitter:  <http://twitter.com/zebrapeople>
http://twitter.com/zebrapeople

Thanks to all who participated and attended UX People to make it a success!

Register your interest for details of our next event, to be held in autumn
2010  <http://www.uxpeople.co.uk/2010> www.uxpeople.co.uk/2010

Zebra People now offers a £300 referral fee upon the successful placement of
candidates.

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to!

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you must not read use or disclose the email contents;
you should notify us immediately, by clicking reply, and delete this email.
Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst it has taken reasonable steps to
scan this mail it does not accept liability for any viruses that may be
contained in it.