[Sigia-l] [JOB] User Experience Designer - Citrix Online - Santa Barbara CA

Kristen Johansen Kristen.Johansen at citrix.com
Wed Sep 16 18:36:31 EDT 2009

Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for an associate or mid-level UX Designer for our User Experience team! We're passionate about our "simpler is better" design philosophy, so we're looking for someone with a knack for creating clean, intuitive, and usable interfaces to join our team of talented and highly collaborative designers.

As a UX designer, you will be responsible for defining the user experience of award-winning Citrix Online software products including GoToMyPC, GoToMeeting, GoToAssist and GoView. The Senior User Experience Designer specializes in visual design or interaction design, working within an agile user-centered design process to create intuitive and easy-to-use software and web interface designs.

Responsibilities:

You will work on a variety of projects under the GoTo umbrella which require creative problem solving, a passion for the user experience and an eye for detail. The User Experience Designer works to understand business and user needs, then concepts and documents the design of proposed interactions and interfaces for software development teams. You will also work with user experience researchers to translate usability study findings into improved interface designs.

Qualifications:

Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Human Factors or related fields with at least 2 years experience in visual design, interface design, information architecture or interaction design for web or software applications. You must have a strong ability and passion for the user experience, having created deliverables such as page flows, wireframes, UI specifications, web page mockups or software interface elements for complex web or software applications. E-Commerce and Internationalization experience is a definite plus, and you get extra points for obsessive attention to detail and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.

About Citrix Online:

Citrix Online offers a casual work environment, flexible scheduling, and a generous benefits package including 401(k) plan; health, dental and vision insurance; and other benefits to eligible employees. We're also located just a few blocks from the beach in Santa Barbara, California.

Apply online at www.citrixonline.com/jobs<http://www.citrixonline.com/jobs> to Req. #6900. Please include a link to work samples or an online portfolio. If you are unable to submit through the website, please send your resume and work samples to kristen.johansen at citrix.com<mailto:kristen.johansen at citrix.com>. This is a full-time on-site position in the Santa Barbara area. No agencies or freelancers please.