[Sigia-l] Contract Opportunity

Tom Donehower tdonehower at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 16:23:20 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to do a best practices expert/heuristic evaluation
of a patient and healthcare professional website. Deliverable should be a
Powerpoint file with screenshots and annotations of key findings. Each key
finding should be detailed in an individual slide. Sites are relatively
small. Probably not looking for more than 15-20 slides including executive
summary. If you've done this kind of work and are interested please let me
know. I can offer up to $500. Needs to be done by this Sunday 10/25. Please
reply if interested with any samples of similar projects.

-Tom