[Sigia-l] [JOBS] Sr. IA & Sr. F-E Developer, NYC | 90-120k

Beau Gould (OSS) beau at open-source-staffing.com
Wed Nov 25 14:49:01 EST 2009

These 2 roles are full time, on-site, salaried positions located in New York
City paying $90,000-$120,000.  No telecommuting allowed.  US Citizens, Green
Card holders, EAD or CAN only please.  Local candidates strongly preferred.

My NYC client is a media company that will focus on delivery of the
conversation versus the profile.  They call this Social 2.0.  The next
generation where users actually talk to each other in real-time or as close
to real-time as possible changing how people communicate.  Their systems are
designed to replace chat, social apps, SMS and MMS through full mobile
integration and web infusion. The company is privately funded and is in the
process of securing secondary funding which delivers 3 years of solvency.

[JOB #1] Senior Information Architect | 90-120k

This role requires full process and documentation abilities as well as the
understanding of the UX.  We seek an out of the box thinker who has deep
vision for usability and understands how to get the job done.

This role should be prepared to show previous work to substantiate
abilities.  We are looking for a leader who will bring in Junior candidates
who are young to develop a long term team for future development of our own
products.

Preferred development understanding of Agile and SDLC from inception to
completion and then continued maintenance and versioning. Documentation
examples should include Use Case, Software specification, Wireframes,
Project flow or project management documentation.

This position will be filled by a person who wants to build a team of
Architects to handle our multiple divisions and initiatives over the next 3
years.  This position reports direct to the Vice President of Brand and
Technology.

[JOB #2] Senior Front-End Developer | 90-120k

A rock star in front-end development focused not solely on the data but on
the understanding of how a user-interacts with the product from the UX
methodology.

This developer will lead the charge of front end design with the VP of Brand
and Technology building standards and complete working prototypes for
delivery to third party developers in NYC.  Responsible for knowledge of
AJAX, JQuery, Java, JavaScript, CSS, HTML and XHTML.

Must be able to present work samples and must be able to present themselves
as a self starter and out of the box thinker.  We are not looking to
replicate current system but develop for the future of the social and mobile
worlds.

TO APPLY: The absolute best way to apply for one of these jobs would be to
not only submit your resume and/or portfolio or samples, but to elaborate on
how your experience relates to the job description along with your salary
requirements to beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com - These applications will
get noticed first.

Thank you and happy holidays,

Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing
www.open-source-staffing.com
beau-AT-open-source-staffing.com

P.S. Unlike the majority of the world, I will and usually work during
holidays so your resume will not get lost in the shuffle.  Applying now as
opposed to later is better.