[Sigia-l] Content audit and recommendation challenge

Subir Kumedan alwaysoutbound at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 13:02:15 EST 2009

Hi guys,

Could use a bit of helping solving a tricky recommendations problem for a client.

We are doing a content audit - this site is massive. Google has 100,000 pages indexed, and is incomplete.  Of course we can see in Omniture what pages are being
viewed, exited, single page view etc. Problem is we can't see the pages that are not being
viewed.

So if a part of the challenge is to recommend which pages
that should be cut - are not interesting to people, are dead ends, are no
longer linked to, how does one go about that?

Oh, and the site logs only go back a week, so no help there either.

Any ideas will be very welcome?

Cheers,
Subir