[Sigia-l] SURVEY: Understanding the needs for Graduate IxD Education

Dave Malouf dave.ixd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 13:47:09 EST 2009

Hello all you UXers,

I have put together a survey to try to better understand the needs for
graduate education in interaction design around the world.
I would appreciate a bit of time on your part (20-30min at most) to fill out
the survey to let me know something about you (anonymously of course).

This is not just for people who have gone through graduate education, but
for anyone practicing user experience and for those who hire user experience
designers.

So thank you in advance for your time. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/IxDEDU

-- dave

--