[Sigia-l] Job: Digital Leader-Huston-relo included

Laura Hunter laura.hunter at vividresources.com
Fri May 1 13:20:31 EDT 2009

Hello!

My client in Huston TX is and independent agency with a 30 year history and
currently reinventing themselves.  They are seeking a Digital Leader that
can lead their digital strategy practice, recruit talent and conduct
business development.  This is an exciting opportunity in a wonderful city,
Huston!  Below is the job description and information on Huston.  The
position is capped at 110,00 annually and relocation assistance is provided
for those living out of the area.

Digital Leader

The interactive lexicon changes daily. We're seeking someone to lead our
agency through the changing landscape. My client is seeking a thought
leader, strategist and digital practitioner to head up and grow our growing
interactive practice. The ideal candidate is a thought leader, people
developer, talent evaluator and idea generator. This person proposes
concepts that are long on insight, put the consumer first, and deliver
strong results. He or she will infuse digital strategy into integrated
campaigns and accounts, and lead the development and strategy of digital
solutions. The right person will also lead the multi-discipline digital
teams in the development for digital-only engagements.

The digital leader will have three primary roles:

1.      Personnel recruitment and development of a 20+ member team

2.      Digital strategy for all agency integrated accounts

3.      Business development for interactive-only engagements for the
agency's digital sub-brand

Other responsibilities include:

.         Financial accountability for the department and joint
responsibility for the growth and future direction of the department

.         Project scope and agency compensation agreement development

.         Support of the agency new business development team

.         Creation and development of dynamic client presentations

.         Promoting interactive within the agency and helping educate the
agency staff on all aspects of digital marketing to ensure a greater overall
understanding and integration

.         Proactively research new technologies and inspire the agency with
new opportunities and trends.

.

Pre-requisites:

.         Proven track record of interactive team building development

.         Great interpersonal skills and a confident and effective
presentation manner

.         Preferably have experience of working in a top-25 digital agency,
or equivalent integrated

  agency

.         8-10 years experience in digital marketing with a comprehensive
understanding of all digital

  marketing channels and able to form properly integrated marketing
strategies.

.         Comfortable with offline marketing to ensure effective, integrated
campaigns

.         Experience in the implementation and leadership of large-scale
interactive strategies

  including:

o Enterprise-level website application

o Persona and user interface development, testing and prototyping

o Reporting (primary and 3rd part analytics)

o Creative digital campaign elements, multimedia development and delivery,
and rich media content

o Social media campaign development

About my client:

My client is an independent agency with a storied 30-year heritage of brand
transformation. With new headquarters, executive creative director and
recent client wins, my client is completing its own reinvention. My client
staffs 150 employees across its Houston, Dallas and Austin offices. Billings
in 2008 were $261 million placing my client in the top 70 agencies in the
nation as ranked by Adweek. They boasts a broad range of integrated services
including digital. They also create, develop and implement comprehensive
digital marketing strategies for a variety of digital-only assignments. My
client is also the recipient of two national awards in 2009.

About Huston:

Houston provides the opportunities and conveniences found in large cities,
but is more affordable than many small cities.  Bargain housing prices and a
low tax burden keep living expenses in Houston below those in most other
major metropolitan areas.

In the context of the 27 metropolitan areas with more than 2 million
residents, Houston's
cost-of-living advantage is even more pronounced. Houston's housing costs
are 42 percent
below the average for the large metro areas, and its overall costs are 20
percent below the
average for this group.

Huston is home to a respected and energetic cultural arts scene, the fourth
largest shopping center in the country, the oldest African-American theater
in the Southwest and the brains behind United States space exploration,
Houston is as diverse a city as they come.

Those who wish to be considered for this exciting position will please
submit their resume to this email address.

Warm regards,

Laura

Laura Hunter

Vivid Resources

office-559-684-1070

cell-559-303-9018

fax-310-919-1801

laura.hunter at vividresources.com

www.vividresources.com

 <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2160.html> What lies behind us and
what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Ralph Waldo Emerson