[Sigia-l] JOB POSTING : Looking for Senior User Experience professionals based in Singapore

Melvin Jay Kumar melvink2 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:50:05 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Apologies for the cross posting.

Hi, I am looking for senior user experience professionals based in Singapore  :

You should have an education in any of the user experience fields such as :

a) Information Architecture,
b) Human Factors,
c) HCI,
d) Interaction Design
e) related others....

You should also have experience and knowledge in any or all of the following :

a) Usability and user-centered design  techniques for gathering user
needs, identifying usability problems, and collecting feedback
inclusive of accessibility.

b) Principles and best practices for designing user interface that are
easy to use : Interface / Interaction Design and related areas

c) Information Architecture - Application of Taxonomies, Thesaurus,
search systems and related items.

Please email me for further information and we can  discuss further.

By the way, I'm not a recruiter, its for internal hiring.

If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thank You. =)

Regards,

Jay Kumar