[Sigia-l] Graphical IA generation

Chris Masterton chris at optimalinterfaces.com
Tue Mar 10 14:47:45 EDT 2009

Hi IAers,

Wondering if anyone has heard of a tool that generates a graphical
depiction of an information architecture or site map based on some
kind of input file such as XML or Excel.

I hate having to move widgets around and re-connect my IAs in visio or
omni-graffle each time a client changes their mind (which is quite a
bit!).

The idea being that even a tabbed text file can show a hierarchy but
outputting that hierarchy to a nice to view format is more time
consuming. This seems like a fairly simple programmatic challenge but
I haven't seen a product that can do it.

Anyone know of one?

Thanks!

Chris.