[Sigia-l] Registration and programme up for EuroIA 2009

Eric Reiss er at fatdux.com
Fri Jun 19 06:38:16 EDT 2009

Friends,

Early registration now open for the fifth annual EuroIA Summit in
Wonderful Copenhagen, Denmark, September 24-26, 2009.

This year, we’ve got a fabulous line-up of speakers from 15 countries
and four outstanding pre-conference sessions with internationally
recognized experts. In short, if you’re only going to one conference
this year, EuroIA is the place to be.

Starting with precons on September 24, we then head into two exciting
days with a full two-track programme. Check it out at
http://www.euroia.org <http://www.euroia.org/> .

Vi ses i København!

Eric Reiss
Chair, EuroIA 2009