[Sigia-l] [JOB] IA / UX Designer, New York NY

Jayson Elliot jayson.elliot at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 15:35:15 EDT 2009

Wunderman is looking for a UXD / IA to work on a contract (1099) basis.

The position is ongoing, and you will be involved with several projects,
including clients in automotive, pharma, and bank.

I'm looking for a person who approaches user experience from a strategic
direction, able to come in early on a project and examine user needs, goals
and behaviors. You should have strong IA skills, of course, but also be good
at working with a diverse team and promoting the user-centered perspective
while helping the rest of the team do better work and have fun working with
you.

A solid foundation in usability testing & heuristic analysis is preferred,
as is the ability to present and communicate well with clients and internal
teams alike.

Please email me with your resume and/or work samples at this email or
jayson.elliot at wunderman.com

This is located in midtown Manhattan (NYC), and is on-site, full time.

Thank you!