[Sigia-l] Wireframe and Prototyping software

Stephen Collins trib at acidlabs.org
Sat Jul 4 17:37:23 EDT 2009

On Sun, Jul 5, 2009 at 1:23 AM, Paulssen,
Natasja<Natasja.Paulssen at ordina.nl> wrote:
> Considering a new tool, but what's the best currently? What are your
> favorite wireframe/prototype tools now?

You're obviously looking to get involved in a land war in Asia...

I actually do three different things:

- Sharpie, greyscale pens and graph paper for first cut presentation of ideas
- Omnigraffle Pro for flat wireframes of any fidelity from very low to
near-production detail
- Axure (the only Windows tool I still use) for clickable prototypes
and annotated specs I can hand to the dev team

So, it's a "horses for courses" question. I may have been supremely unuseful...

Steve
--
Stephen Collins
trib at acidlabs.org
+61 410 680722
Skype trib22
www.twitter.com/trib
www.linkedin.com/in/stephencollins

www.acidlabs.org

acidlabs
Conversation. Collaboration. Community.

This email is:   [ ] bloggable   [X] ask first   [ ] private