[Sigia-l] Video usability - chapter headers / timecodes?

Jayson Elliot jayson.elliot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:29:47 EST 2009

I've designed a video player / page for a client's website which includes
chaptering, showing the timecodes for each chapter and a brief description
of what happens at that point in the video.
Nothing too revolutionary, Google Video's been doing it for ages, as have
many others.

Being an ultraconservative client who doesn't have a lot of web experience,
they've asked for user research / usability "best practices" / other
examples in order to make their decision.

Does anyone know of anything I could point to?

Thanks!