[Sigia-l] Hiring junior/midlevel IA's immediately in NYC

Peter Van Dijck petervandijck at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:49:15 EDT 2009

Hey all,
we're hiring 2 or 3 junior or mid-level IA's in NYC. This is full-time,
contract at first but can become full-time employee fast.

   - You need to be good at making wireframes. We'll have a chat about some
   feature, you wireframe it out fast, and the UI is good. This will also be
   our hiring test.
   - You'll be doing mobile UI (iPhones, Android, ...) and website UI, so
   it's niiice if you're familiar with the new phones.
   - You need to be physically in NYC, and legally allowed to work in the
   USA.
   - Pay is good, colleagues are nice and smart. Work environment is
   fast-paced.

Please send me your resume, and let's talk.

Cheers,
Peter

--
http://petervandijck.com