[Sigia-l] [JOB] Expert UI/UX Designer, Boston, MA - Salary/Rate: Open

Beau Gould (OSS) beau at open-source-staffing.com
Fri Apr 10 12:12:20 EDT 2009

* Full time, salaried, on-site employee preferred
* Consultant considered
* Telecommuting is a possibility

My client is in need for a world class web 2.0 designer to take them to
the next level. You will impact everything from the design and graphics
on their website, to our user portal and eStore, to their web/AJAX/Flash
application itself. Your designs will change the world as they
democratize the way the world collaborates with rich media online.
They're all about ease of use and openness and your design language must
speak this fluently. This is your chance to be on the ground floor of
the next Facebook.

So enough idle chat - if you can show them examples of your design
talent, if you have a passion for perfection, if you delight in seeing
people delight in your designs then they want to talk to you. This is
intended to be a full time job in Boston, MA for the perfect candidate;
contract work if we can't find that true UI/UX superstar - we will not
settle. Only those who think they can teach Steve Jobs a few things or
two about usability and design should apply for this position.

To be considered, please submit your resume and/or portfolio along with
your salary requirements to beau at open-source-staffing.com

Thank you,

Beau J. Gould
Open Source Staffing