[Sigia-l] [Iai-Members] Architecture for the Information Age

Peter Morville morville at semanticstudios.com
Fri Apr 3 12:53:38 EDT 2009

I'd agree that readability is important, just as it's important to avoid
putting a comma after a URL in an email message, to avoid compromising
clickability. But, hopefully we will all avoid focusing on surface so much
that we forget about substance.

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com/