[Sigia-l] survey on design pattern usage

Michael Stiso mikestiso at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:15:15 EDT 2008

Hi. I'm a researcher conducting a survey on user interface design patterns,
and I'm posting here and in some similar forums to find some participants.
If you work in some aspect of UI design -- usability, interaction design,
user experience design, etc. -- I hope you'll consider taking it.

The actual questionnaire has about 12 multiple-choice items and should take
maybe 5-10 minutes to complete. If you'd like to help out, you can find it
here:

   http://tinyurl.com/5po7ys

The survey will be up for about a week. If you have any questions about it
or would like to know the results, feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
Mike

p.s.
Chances are you've seen this message a few times in other forums. Sorry for
the cross-postings.