[Sigia-l] Extending IA Summit Submission Deadline to Nov. 7th

sfensore at kent.edu sfensore at kent.edu
Fri Oct 31 15:31:56 EDT 2008

Does the deadline for the research papers and posters remain 11/30/08?

Heartfelt condolences to Samantha and her family,

       Sue

- - - - - - - -

Susan L. Fensore
MLIS, 2004
Immediate Past President, Rho Chapter, Beta Phi Mu Honor Society
sfensore at kent.edu
Facebook: Sue Fensore
Facebook: Beta Phi Mu - Rho Chapter
Associate, Copyright Clearance Services, Kent State University

IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22

“Failure isn't the falling down; it's the not getting up again.” – Ted Morris

"Think gently, speak gently, live gently." - Mattie Stepanek