[Sigia-l] Gordom Ramsey consulting?

Ziya Oz listera at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 26 05:13:01 EDT 2008

Alexander Johannesen:

> Actually, Darwinian evolution puts not constraint on organisms helping
> themselves and learning; it's part of the thing.

If they actually helped themselves, yes. But as I said:

"In my experience, the corporate counterparts of the fools we see in the
Kitchen Nightmares or Tabatha's Salon Takeover (on Bravo) would never
voluntarily hire the equivalent of Ramsay to turn around their operations."

So in a TV show, artificially coupled with an expert consultant, their
likely Darwinian downfall seems to be momentarily halted. Sure, some may
learn from it, but I am willing to bet most won't. And that's as it should
be. ;-)

----
Ziya

"Don't look where you've fallen. Look where you slipped."