[Sigia-l] Call for Presentations - Search, Taxonomy, Content Management

Seth Earley seth at earley.com
Fri Nov 28 17:52:32 EST 2008

Hi there,

Earley & Associates is entering our fourth year of monthly conference calls on topics of interest to the IA/Search/Content and Digital Asset Management community.

Here is a list of our 2009 conference call topics.

Please let me know if you have ideas for case studies or would like to present or can recommend a presenter.  (Technology vendors and consultancies are welcome as long as
the session is focused on education and not on a product or service)

We are also planning a series specifically on products but have not finalized format.

You can reach me at seth at earley.com<mailto:seth at earley.com> (please cc kelly at earley.com<mailto:kelly at earley.com>)

Thanks

2009 Taxonomy Community of Practice Schedule of Calls

January 7, 2009 - Taxonomy for SharePoint
February 4, 2009 - Best Practices for Faceted Search
March 4, 2009 - Auto Tagging Requirements & Advances
April 1, 2009 - Content Migration
May 6, 2009 - Global Taxonomy Management
June 3, 2009 - Taxonomy for Portals
July 1, 2009 - Conducting a Search Audit
August 5, 2009 - Heuristic Evaluation of Taxonomies
September 2, 2009 - Taxonomy Usability Testing
October 7, 2009 - Developing an Ontology
November 4, 2009 - Applications for Topic Maps
December 2, 2009 - Taxonomy Management

Seth

Seth Earley
President