[Sigia-l] PLUG: New UX webinar series, and a discount for Sigia-l

Victor Lombardi victorlombardi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:59:24 EST 2008

Hi all – Lou Rosenfeld of Rosenfeld Media and I are excited to
announce the launch of a new series of webinars on user experience.
The Future Practice webinar series will tackle the cutting edge of
modern UX practice. We've got authors Luke Wroblewski and Indi Young
on board to present the first two live sessions:

* November 13: Modern Web Form Design with Luke Wroblewski
http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/webinars/webforms/

* December 11: Using Mental Models for Tactics and Strategy with Indi Young
http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/webinars/mental-models/

Each webinar registration includes the author's book in both
four-color paperback and DRM-free digital editions. And Sigia-l
subscribers get 20% off, just enter this discount code when signing
up: WBNR1

We'll also provide recorded versions for those who can't participate
in the live sessions. If you like, we can notify you when these
versions are available for purchase.
http://www.rosenfeldmedia.com/webinars/recording_notification.php

Victor Lombardi
me: http://www.victorlombardi.com/