[Sigia-l] [Iai-Members] breadcrumbs all the way at the top

Mike Brown mike.brown at signify.co.nz
Tue May 20 17:30:07 EDT 2008

Weston Thompson wrote:
> Frommers.com has breadcrumbs at the tippy top and very bottom.
>
> I didn't even notice them until I printed a screen shot of the page for an
> inspiration stack I was building (getting ideas for article pages).  I would
> be curious to see if people in general notice breadcrumbs in that location.

That's fascinating. Even though I'm looking at the site in response to
this thread (ie looking at breadcrumbs at top of page), and you've
indicated that that's where they are ... I'm looking at the page and
thinking, "It's one of those browser warnings I get when a site wants to
open a pop-up windown" and if I'm not thinking that, I'm thinking "It's
a Google word ad".

And I'm only thinking either of those cos I've forced myself to look
there. Normally my eyes are well-trained to ignore that banner space :)

Of course, this is just me, but I'd be surprised of any success stories
with breadcrumbs positioned here.

Mike