[Sigia-l] survey: what are the things we do and make as IAs?

Eric Scheid eric.scheid at ironclad.net.au
Mon May 12 21:55:48 EDT 2008

On 13/5/08 11:26 AM, "Matthew Hodgson" <MHodgson at smsmt.com> wrote:

> The cards from IA Summit this year would make a good starting point :)

Ah, but which specific ones do you remember? Please note I'm not after a
comprehensive list, I'm looking for 'top of mind' responses. If I asked for
"categories of movies etc found at Blockbusters", you might respond with
"action, drama, romance, comedy, spy, anime, scifi" .. which is a perfectly
fine answer despite not being the full and complete list.

So .. name me the first five or ten or three things that come to mind when I
ask "what are the things that IAs do or make?"

e.