[Sigia-l] HTML Forms Generator Tool

Jeanpierre Caramanica jcaramanic at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 09:26:04 EDT 2008

I'm looking for a simple tool to generate html code for forms.  The tool needs to be a WYSWIG type of tool that a user would not need to know how to code html.  The tool would be used on our intranet by intranet content authors for simple forms like feedback, applications, etc.

The forms are not hitting any system, they are merely being sent to an e-mail inbox with the information on the form.  Any suggestions would be great.  I've seen a couple such as http://www.response-o-matic.com/, but I'm looking for something with a little more functionality.

Thanks.